SahabatKu

Monday, July 6, 2009

new semester,new look,new vision

my beloved campus
WAH..!! finally i return to Labuan again..huhu.. for what.? aiiyaa... to continue my study la...wadeh,, so i have another 1 and half year to finish my study..huhu..
aiyoo..feel tired la.. its not bcoz i have to carry all of my beg,boxes and all of my thing to live here again, its bcoz i have to survive, survive and survive in my study,,ho ho.. its very hard for me,even to breathing...waduh..
new semester, new juniors..hahaha.. also new assignment I'll be facing during this semester...kaumengnga..!!! hahhay.. but its ok..take it easy..hahaha..(walaupun yang adoo..) hahah
so after 2 month i did not put any posting here, so now i would like to share all of my activities during semester break,,,hahaha...
manukan island
so my first destination is Manukan Island and Mamutik Island hahaha..it was fantastic! snockling,snockling and snockling..hahahah.. best woo,,, lepas tu..
banjaran crocker..weks..nope..
i went to keningau... but if u wanna go to keningau, kenalah naik banjaran crocker dulu..hahaha.. its was exciting.. my first word after reached at the banjaran crocker is " subahanaallah".. indahnya.., so cool... waw...
chill out
lepas tu..hahaha.. my favrt time... hang out with my freinds..!!! waahhh..hahhaa
then...,
oo la la
then... hahaha..ke kuala lumpur...hahaha wew.. i went to kL just looking for new environment.. sdah lama tak ke kL,, hahaha,, sempat tengok oo la la.. oo la la is singing competition la...waduh.. jalan2 kat cheras, kL pastinya..,shah alam,damansara..wihh.. stayed at puchong and semenyih..hahahy.. sempat tengok terminator kat one utama...huuh after 1 week, i return to sabah...
so.., after that,,i ready to return to labuan again..wahhh..again..hahhaay..
road to labuan
hahaha.. sekarang dah kat kampus..huhuuh... bermula lah kembali saat-saat "manis" ku di sini.. stress....hahahaha.. ok la.. i feel tired... hahah... bye...!!
see u next post.

No comments: